Monday, September 13, 2010

Skinny Dip Inspiration (... or Invitation?).

Ups, I did it again.




Couldn't resist a waterway's invitation to join it for a few seconds...


Maybe I captured it's beauty well enough for you to be tempted as well?











Wait, that is just a fuzzy pic of B and some fern-lings!! :)









I had no clue that my backyard offered a 200 yard waterfall...!





I'm in love. The colours. The energy. The simplicity.








In other news:



Had a real wonderful first date with a wonderful fellow yesterday.




Up on the fjäll.



Caught several rainbows.



Ran with B.




Who ate some berglemmings (= sadly some very cute little creatures).





Life continues to be wonderful.





And maybe a tad less lonely.




+++



Where and when are you next going to be inspired to take a dip?




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment